posted on July 27, 2021 06:43
From midnight 27 July 2021 we can play/train. Forr us to continue to play we MUST abide by the rules.
- All who enter our grounds MUST check in
- Masks must be worn (unless you have a medical exemption). You can remove your mask when you go on the field if you are a participant/umpire. Coaches/managers and any other person at the ground must keep their mask on at all times
VICTORIA - GAMES & TRAINING
- We can play/train in Victoria but are limited to minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the activity (i.e. players, coaches)
- There can be NO spectators. This doesn’t include people necessary for the events such as managers, coaches or umpires. Children under the age of 16 can have one carer, parent or guardian.
NEW SOUTH WALES - GAMES & TRAINING
- We can play/train in NSW
- There can be spectators but they are capped at 1 person per four square metres