posted on March 02, 2021 03:00
A fantastic business opportunity for a hospitality professional at our growing sporting Association!
HOCKEY ALBURY WODONGA CANTEEN LEASE OPPORTUNITY
The Hockey Albury Wodonga board is currently seeking expressions of interest to operate the canteen on a lease agreement over the winter season.
This would include:
- Operation at all matches at the Alexandra Park facility on Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays. Season runs from the 27 March through to the second weekend in September. Details of games/draws will be provided.
- Operator to provide appropriate canteen food and drinks. The menu to be approved by the Hockey Albury Wodonga board.
- The successful applicant must provide a current Food Safety Certificate, Drivers License, Responsible Service of Alcohol Competency card and a NSW Working with Children Check as part of agreement.
- Hockey Albury Wodonga has the option to operate separate BBQ or Food Stalls during fundraising days or carnivals. Mutual agreement between the Board & canteen operator to be confirmed prior to these events.
- Operator would commit to a Lease Agreement and pay a monthly lease fee accordingly, with operator to retain all profits from canteen food & drink sales. Drink sales exclude Bar sales, which may continue to operate separately from canteen.
Please register your interest on the attached form to Hockey Albury Wodonga by Wednesday 16 March via email@example.com
All enquires to Cayte Campbell on 0417 688 852